Saturday October 5th, 5:00-8:00PM
Join us for this special event. Tickets are $40 per person.
Our seasonal meal includes:
Weissbier and Bretzl (Silversmith wheat beer with home made pretzels)
Oktoberfestwurst and Weisswurst (Oktoberfest and veal sausage) with home made Sauerkraut, Mustard and potatoes.
Apfelstrudel (home made apple strudel) with custard cream
The Ridge Berry Farm Tea Room
A portion of our Victorian barn has been transformed into a restaurant operating as the Ridge Berry Farm Tea Room.
In a wonderful outdoor setting, guests can enjoy the tastes of Pelham and Niagara. Our philosophy is one of "farm to table". Our Table d'Hote High Tea Menu is seasonally crafted to highlight the delicacies of our farm and those of local growers.
Meet Our Chef
Ryan Beck is the new Chef at Ridge Berry Farm Tea Room.
Ryan is a young Chef that has graduated from the Stratford Chefs School. He did his stage training at Avalon and Scaramouche in Toronto.
After working as sous-chef in British Columbia lodges, he returned to Ontario to become Pastry Chef at Rockway Vineyards.
Ryan shares our passion for local food. Wherever possible he strives to use organically grown, non-GMO produce. He also shares our fascination for wild ingredients. His menu is reflective of the season...so be prepared to see changes over time as the local harvests change.
Menu Autumn 201
Table d`Hote High Tea $19.95 (per person) ... includes a Selection of Tea,
Assorted tea sandwiches (Watercress on brioche with cream cheese, Shrimp salad, Prosciutto and Five Brothers cheese with ice wine mustard) Cream raisin scone with preserves and butter, Mignardises and sweets (truffles, seasonal fruit tart and cookies)
Impromptu seasonal soup $8.00
Warm lentil, mushroom and goat’s cheese salad with bacon vinaigrette $10.00
Cured char with potato cakes, horseradish cream, kale and apple salad $12.00
Ontario cheese selection with raisin-walnut sourdough toast $15.00
Egg salad sandwich with Niagara prosciutto, served with greens in mustard vinaigrette $12.00
Sweet Plate $10.00 (a selection of our Mignardises)
Sandwich Plate $10.00 (Our famous Tea sandwiches)
Scones: $5.00 and Daily deserts $8.00
Please note that our menus change with what is available from the farm, the seasons and our neighbours. Please inform your server of any allergies to food.
Our Tea Selection
- Black tea from the Assam valley, in India. This is afternoon tea at it's best. Soft, malty yet floral.
Earl Grey (Canada ceritfied organic)
- A derivation from the classic,bergamot scented, black tea with pieces of orange peel, and rape flowers.
Lapsang Souchong (Canada certified organic)
- A Russian favourite, dried Chinese black tea, prepared over pinewood. An acquired taste, but amazing with charcuterie.
Green Elepant (Biodynanic)
- Pleasingly sharp, green tea notes with a slight bite.
Midnight Jasmine (Canada certified organic)
- Chinese green tea leaves flavoured with jasmine flowers. Delicate,clean yet floral.
Chamomile (Canada certified organic)
- Egyptian flowers in this tisane make for a non-caffinated pot. Intense yellow with a strong perfume.
Red Rooibos (Canada certified organic)
- A non-theinated tisane, from South Africa, intensely red with a sweet, nutty, bouquet and flavour.
Iron Goddess of Mercy/ Guan Yin (Canada certified organic)
- A chinese oolong tea, with a mild green tea flavour, but the body of a black tea.
Hours of Operation
The Tea Room is open Wednesday to Sunday, 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM, with a last seating at 5:00 PM.
For reservations, please call 289-897-8943, or email us at email@example.com
We will cater special events. Call us for more information.